Dr. Reddy grew up in Chicago. He is a fellowship trained Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon specializing in Adult Complex Spinal Surgery/Revision Spinal Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Robotic Spinal Surgery and Cervical Spinal Surgery including Disc Replacement. He is friendly, approachable and extremely well trained. He takes pride in explaining even complex spine problems in simple language patients can understand. He has become the top rated spine surgeon in our area according to Health Grades.
Growing up on campus at the University of Chicago, Dr. Reddy's mind has always been focused on education. He completed N-12 with the top ranked University of Chicago Laboratory Schools. He went on to leave and excel at the University of Michigan graduating with high honors. He returned to the University of Chicago and Hyde Park to complete medical school at the Pritzker School of Medicine and residency with the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery where his interest in spine surgery began in 2009. After residency he completed the prestigious Norton-Leatherman Spine Surgery Fellowship in Louisville, KY - the second oldest spine fellowship in the US with more spine fellows trained than any other program.
He now strives to provide the best care experience for his patients focusing on conservative care and customizing the operative plan for each patient to achieve their unique goals of surgery and attempting to minimize their complications.
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc Herniation
- Back Pain
- Lateral lumbar interbody fusion
- Injection Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Trauma
- Disc Problems
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Deformities
- Artificial Cervical Disk Replacement
- Robotic Spinal Surgery
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Arm Pain/Radiculopathy
- Anterior Lumbar Fusion
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville
- University of Chicago
- University of Chicago
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- University of Michigan
- 2000-2004 University Honors – University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 2003-2004 James B. Angell Hall Scholar – University of
- 2004 Graduated with High Distinction – University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 2009 Max Kade Orthopaedic Clinical Clerkship Vienna, Austria
- 2013 American Orthopaedic Association Resident Leader
- 2017 ABOS Part II - Pass
- 2014 ABOS Part I - Pass
- 2013 USMLE Step 3 - Pass
- 2009 USMLE STEP II CS – Pass
- 2007 USMLE STEP II CK – Pass
- 2006 USMLE STEP I - Pass
- Atanda A, Reddy D, Rice JA, Terry MA. Injuries and Chronic Conditions in Young Athletes. Pediatrics in Review. 2009;30:419-430.
- Atanda A, Reddy D, Vyas D, Terry M. Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Humeral Capitellum: A Review of Etiologic Factors, Radiographic Findings, and Treatment Options. Orthopaedic Knowledge Online. July 2009.
- Fritz AT, Reddy D, Meehan JP, Jamali A. Pincer Exostosis, a Manifestation of Cam/Pincer Combined Femoroacetabular Impingement. Arthroscopy; January 2010; 26: 1: 121-127.